Ordering Branded Items
Strategic Initiatives can assist you in the creation of custom branded items with the School of Medicine logo or your department logo.
Following these steps will help facilitate the ordering process.
- Determine the item that you wish to order and contact the vendor to see if it is available. If you need help finding a vendor, please contact Kate Dorff who may be able to assist you.
- Look at the SOM logo web page and determine which logo version you want to use. Will it be used on a light or dark background? Will it be printed in one color or two?
- Contact Paulina Laroya to request the logos you need. She will provide you with the logo in a format that your service provider can use.
- Send the logo to your service provider and get a proof.
- Submit the proof to the Business Office.
- The Business Office will ask Strategic Initiatives to approve the use of the logo.
- Items that use the UCR School of Medicine logo must be approved by Strategic Initiatives before the Business Office will approve the purchase.
- Items that use the UCR Health logo must be approved by Stacy Lee before the Business Office will approve the purchase.
School of Medicine Branded Giveaway Items
In certain circumstances, Strategic Initiatives may provide limited quantities of small, branded giveaway items (usually up to 25 items) and/or speaker gifts. These may include pens, hand sanitizer, pop-up notes, bags, magnets lanyards, etc.
- The availability of items is not guaranteed and selection may be limited.
- We may not be able to accommodate your request due to limited supply.
- Kindly provide at least five working days for basic requests and 10 working days for bundled items.
- This resource should not be used in lieu of budgeting for and purchasing branded items for your events or guests. If you need assistance purchasing branded items, we would be happy to help.
For more information please contact Kate Dorff.